This morning as I sat her looking at my baby girl playing in her exersaucer, I thought back to when she was a teeny newborn. Pouring over the photos from that day, I’m stunned by how they bring me right back to those moment and feelings I had looking at her, holding her and breathing her in. So surreal.
1. Seeing her for the first time.
2. Seeing my husband hold her hand.
3. Our daughter looking at us. Her parents.
4. Her tiny body in those ridiculous hand mittens, the teeny hospital shirt we still have. And skinny legs.
5. Sleeping beauty.
6. Sweet, sweet profile.
7. That little bird mouth.
8. The way she was so alert and looked around. (when she was awake)
9. Sweet baby naps and how she fit so perfectly on my chest.
10. Going home and how tiny she was in that carseat.