I’m a wife to my loving husband David.
A Momma to a sweet baby girl,
my darling, Clementine.
Here’s 10 things about me:
1. I’ve lived in Mississippi, Pittsburgh, North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois and now live in Georgia – for now.
2. I went to Notre Dame. GO IRISH!
3. I married my high school sweetheart.
4. I managed a boutique yarn shop and had 3 original knitting patterns featured in One Skein Wonders.
5. I love anything miniature.
6. Clementine is named after my Grandpa Clement. He and my grandma had 11 children.
7. I have nearly 38 first cousins. On one side of the family. See #6.
8. I made about 100 “sweater pillows” that were featured in Dooney & Bourke’s 2010 Christmas campaign.
9. I really want glasses.
10. Nail art is my new “thing”.